Well, if you are in anyway a person with creative inclination and that too specifically in the domain of online writing, here is something exclusively for you. Writing is an art and cannot be taught. It is something that's instinctive; having said that, there are a few things the inclusion of which can transform your Blog Post from a good one to great one. Experts believe there are seven essentials in a compelling Blog Post. The following section will familiarize you with all those elements.
Seven Essentials Of A Blog Post
- Finding the right keyword phrase is absolutely essential. It's a way of conveying to your reader that you are presenting what he/she wants. So research the related keywords on the topic you want to write on and then strategically place them.
- Title is the window to the entire Blog Post. It must attractive, artistic, informative, and at the same time containing the researched keyword phrase.
- Support your Blog Post with compelling images that are capable of engaging readers.
- The content should be clear, concise, creative, correct and complete. This is the only way to sustain the interest of the reader and lure him to go further while reading the Blog Post.
- There must be a call-to-action in your Blog Post. It educates the reader about what is the next step they are supposed to take. This is a very important quality of a great Blog Posts. It never leaves the readers in a state of quandary not knowing what to do.
- There is no harm in mentioning an expression PS meaning Please Share at the end of your Blog Post.
- Linking your Blog Post with other related posts is yet another very important thing to do.
So, these are some of the essentials that must be in your Blog Post. Including these components in your Blog Post, you can reach and engage maximum number of online readers. Added to that, such planned Blog Posts always result in better conversion rates. So, next time you start writing a Blog Post, just give a quick glance to these points.