Content management system has made it extremely easy for budding entrepreneurs as well as established businesses to manage, organize, edit, and change the website contents themselves. One name that stands out amongst the most popular free open source content management system is Drupal, that provides efficient back-end management system that helps in supporting business and informatics efficiently.
Popularity of Drupal
Drupal is extremely popular among businesses across different domains because of the following reasons:
- This software can be easily downloaded from the official website. No license fee or renewal charges are required for downloading and installing Drupal.
- Developers and advance programmers can easily customize the theme and design to achieve desired business results.
- Multiple users can log in at the same time to view, share and make changes in the contents.
- Drupal can be a great platform for social media websites, where users can subsequently interact, share, and view information.
- Drupal provides enough security to administrators by providing a separate admin panel wherein the front end contents of the website can be easily managed.
- In addition to this, Drupal provides great Search Engine coverage, by making the url and contents extremely user friendly for the search engine bots.
Features of Drupal
No matter how complex or data driven your business is, Drupal helps in minimizing effort and increasing efficiency. Some of the most important features of Drupal are:
- Flexibility : If you are looking for a simple blog with static front page or a strong backend support for a number of content pages, Drupal provides flexible yet efficient handling of data.
- Search Engine Friendly : With strong Search Engine capabilities that not only make the contents search friendly, but also helps in indexing the url, Drupal comes as a great choice for a Content Management System.
Why do you need a Drupal Website Development Service?
Though Drupal development is not that difficult, yet it requires a certain level of technical knowledge and expertise. Non-technical individuals can always hire a Drupal Website Development service provider. With years of experience and fluency in programming, Drupal Website Development service providers can help reduce the cost of development up to 50 percent.