Web Design | Ankit Gupta | Last Updated: 2010-08-07
These are some of the important Website Design Tips:
1. Don't use FRAMES.
2. Keep text minimal and to the point. Your main or primary message should on the first screen. It should not be without scrolling down the page or navigating though you web site.
3. Use "attention getting" headlines.
4. Offer something of value on the web site. Ex. A database, calendar, product FAQ, tech support, news letter subscription, etc.
5. Don't use italicized words.
6. Change font face to Arial, Helvetica for easier reading. Keep the font size large enough for easy reading.
7. Use different colors on headline text for emphasis.
8. Use indented lists where appropriate for easy reading.
9. Place redundant navigational buttons or links at the top and bottom of page for easy navigation.
10. Place your name, address, phone number, fax number, and e-mail link on every page.
11. Make website designing easy to request additional company/product information.
12. Don't include your own picture regardless how pretty you feel you are.
13. Minimize use of graphic files. Colored tables are an excellent way to add color without graphic file overhead.
14. If it's not important, don't put it on your web page.
15. Don't publish "Under Construction" pages.
16. Change page frequently.
17. Don't use Entrance or Doorway pages to your web site. You have only one opportunity to get your viewers attention. With Entrance pages, you've wasted your first opportunity to get your message across.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Ecommerce | Jun 17, 2021
Any business or company looking to succeed has to have an interactive and informative website. Every business organiz...
Web Design | Jun 11, 2021
As per our progression, website designing has been easier than ever. Many businesses may think why we focus on custom...
Web Development | Jun 03, 2021
WordPress is a CMS that doesn’t require a formal introduction. It is a widely popular CMS utilized worldwide. Right f...