Google is the most popular search engine worldwide. So, getting a high rank on it is a significant thing. As many of us probably know, Google ranks a page according to the number and quality of links leading to that page. According to Google, quality links come from pages that are important. The ranking algorithm is published on their website detailing the parameters that are considered and you can go through them to know how to increase the ranking by ethical means. Given below are some Google search engine promotion tips which are extended with Google search engine positioning tips.
- Inbound Links : The ranking of the pages is done as per the number of links that point at your page. Therefore, you should point as many links as possible at the pages.
- Title Tag : The title tag of your page is given weight by Google so a Web Editor that is used insert a "New Page" title automatically should be checked to see if meaningful text is being used with keywords to increase the ranking.
- Keyword Density : This is a major aspect as the web crawlers of search engines look out the most for it. the pages should not have too much keyword but a healthy density in order to be ranked higher.
Some Other Google Ranking Tips
- Cache Disabling : It would not affect a page's ranking as claimed by Google
- The Google Toolbar : It can be obtained free of cost and gives an idea how important Google thinks your site is by showing the Page Rank of any page that you visit
Probability of a high ranking increases if these guidelines are implemented properly and if given the best treatment, chances are your page may just get the coveted top slot by Google.