Blogging is a practice adopted by thousands of potential writers nowadays. It is undoubtedly one of the best ways to present your ideas to the world. However, this is not the sole reason for the dramatic increase in blogging practice. Blogging if done effectively can be a great platform to not only share a particular brand name but also strengthen its hold. They help the brand to connect directly with the common people.
A consistently maintained blog can easily create a face for your company's brand name. The gap between the brand name and its image in people's mind can be filled with a great content that is served on a very engagingly designed blog page. To help you design a stunning blog page, we have listed below some important points that would make your blog more engaging and strengthen your brand image at the same time.
Create A Visual Design Of Your Blog
Your blog's design should show your brand identity and make it stand out in the endless online competition. Creating a distinct visual design that is solely reserved for your blog page would be a great way to make your content unique.
- Be color specific Select colors for your blog page depending on the type of brand that you are serving. This color scheme should gel with your brand's personality. Every color has a psychological attachment and hence should be chosen to match your brand. Green can be used to convey freshness, red for bold, blue for trust, purple for creativity and black for authority. But don' limit yourself with this scheme, use your creativity and mix match with any color to portray your brand uniformly through your blog page.
- Have a brand font Just like choosing colors, it is also important to have a certain font for your blog that reflects your brand quality. It's good to be creative with the overall view of the page but without sacrificing on the consistency of the font. Choose two or three font type and play with them in your blogs to maintain the consistency and creativity at the same time.
- Add consistency to your photos Done with the typography of the blog, next comes the photos and graphic content you add to your page. Same filters or a set of chosen filters must be used while editing the pictures that you post so as to enhance the blog design. While choosing the filters ensure that they go well with font and color that your blog page already has.
- Create templates Create various templates that reflect your brand image. Be consistent with them while posting various types of content. Having a consistent template for quotes, infographics, announcements etc will make your brand recognizable with your audience.
Enhance The User Experience
Design a user-friendly blog page that not only reflects your brand image but also keep the audience loyal to your page. This can be achieved through various means that are discussed below.
- Engage users Whatever blog you write, the main aim is to solve the queries of the readers. Engaging users by encouraging comments about their issues and solving them thereafter is a great way to keep the web traffic to yourself and at the same time strengthening the brand image that you serve.
- Monitor the ad-space The ad-space in your blog page can be a major drawback for your website. It is important to have ads in your page to earn the extra bucks but don't let these ads overshadow the content and make your page look like a billboard. This will not only distract the reader but also shift them to another brand.
- Call-to-action Make your website engaging and interactive with quick call-to-action tabs. Messages like view our products or add filter options should be visible in bold and clear font so that it engages the audience more and keeps your brand image fresh in the viewer's mind.
Maximize Your Brand Identity With Your Blog Design
The design of your blog should reflect your brand to a large extent. The type of design and the ease to operate it would ensure better audience recognition and optimized brand image.
- Post optimized content The content that you post on the blog page should be SEO-friendly. Be consistent with the overall look of your content. Keep the blog content information-rich, add engaging pictures and serve the brand niche etc., to create a consistency with your work and let the readers know that you serve the particular brand.
- Use the brand logo Use the brand logo on each blog page so that the readers know the brand you are serving. It would also help them to never forget your brand and its image.
- Share your brand's story Every brand has a story behind its making. Let your blog page share the story of your brand's making. This would help the audience connect with the brand and know it from a completely different perspective.
- Make It Mobile Friendly Design your blog page to be mobile friendly. It is the age of technology and most of your readers probably use their smartphones to read your blogs. Make it mobile friendly to engage more readers. And more readers mean a stronger brand image.
Writing an engaging content is not enough in today's competitive world to create a strong hold in your audience's mind. It is important that you leave a mark on their heart with your design that lets them identify your brand without even mentioning the name. Use the tactics mentioned above to create your own strong and powerful brand image.