Flash has emerged as an interactive element which also gives an interesting look to a web page. It is an interesting element which adds a spark of innovation and interactivity to the web contents. It also helps in promoting the company or the website in a very attractive way. Flash is majorly being used in domains such as advertising, web development, video games, animation and many others. Flash is solely responsible for making any company or its products and services appear more inviting for the viewers.
which was first introduced by Macromedia is now developed and distributed by Adobe. It adds a spark of innovation and interactivity to a content which simply contains mere text and images. It is basically a design and animation tool which involves scripting, bitmap rendering, advanced audio video playback and many more elements.
The Many Uses Of Flash : This technology helps designers to create interesting animation and interactive videos or images that can be easily incorporated in a web page. With recent research and experiments, Flash has emerged as a valuable platform for the following:
- Advertising banners in a website-The advertising banners are the face of any company. Today Promotions are done majorly through them. Flash helps in arranging the layout in a very eye-catching manner.
- Creating Online and Offline Presentations-Such presentations are easily made through flash, which also make them very interactive and interesting. The use of web cameras also makes these presentations more interesting by making them interactive.
- Creating CD ROMs Internet Presentations
- Games-Online games created by flash are very interesting and fast due to which they are very popular among the younger generation.
- Multimedia Online Movies
- Screen Savers
- Software Applications
Reasons For Using Flash : Flash is a more user friendly, attractive, interactive, appealing and dynamic form of web content. Other reasons why it is being increasingly used are:
- It creates interest even in a boring presentation
- Flash uses uniform macromedia flash player which saves time for the designers
- With the increasing popularity, every computer has a Flash player installed in it and this has emerged as an more favorite option than other web designing tools
- Apart from the WebPages, flash programs are also easily exportable
- Movies developed in flash require less space and are easily downloadable
- Flash designs are easily affordable
With numerous advantages, flash has emerged as a much needed and sought after tool for graphic developers. Its rising popularity has in a way increased the usage of internet among people of all ages in different ways as well.