Impress your audience with Flash website, a perfect platform, which adds a spark of innovation and interactivity to the web content beyond mere images and text. Be it for professional purposes or just for fun sake, flash is the perfect platform, which has immensely helped domains such as advertising, web development, video games, animation and many others to develop and become popular.
What is Flash?
Flash is a multimedia platform, which was first introduced in 1996 by Macromedia and is currently developed and distributed by Adobe. It is a very useful design and animation authoring tool, which merges object-oriented dynamic scripting, bitmap rendering anti-aliasing precision and advanced audio and video playback and several other options.
Uses of Flash
Flash technology allows the designers to develop and create animations and interactive platform or videos or images that can be easily incorporated into a webpage. However, with further evolution and experimentation flash has emerged as an ideal platform for designing the following:
- Web Sites Advertising Banners
- Online Presentations
- Offline Presentations
- CD ROMs Internet Animations
- Multimedia Online Movies
- Screen Savers
- Software Applications
- More attractive, appealing, interactive and dynamic web content
- Can adopt innovative methods of presenting boring facts and details in very creative manner
- Uses uniform macromedia flash player thereby saving designers time from developing different content on traditional XHTML framework
- The increasing popularity has ensured that every computer has flash player installed on it and therefore it has emerged as more viable option than any other designing platform
- Apart from webpage, flash programs can also be exported in the form of stand along executable applications
- Movies developed in flash format require less space and are therefore easy to download
The above mentioned advantages show that Flash today has emerged as the most viable platform to develop web pages, which are embedded with innovation and interactivity.