In todays world, it is absolutely necessary for every entrepreneur to start their business online and for that, it is necessary that an e-commerce website is built. Building a website is the basic to start an online business. Hence it should be taken seriously. If you are not a developer but want to make an impact online then Magento is the best platform which you should use.
Magento offers a variety of Plug-ins and themes and it is one of the biggest ecommerce platform that can turn a very small company to a big short. Such is the power of Magento.
- Affordable Website Development - If you are looking for a web development e-commerce solution then it is always advisable to go for Magento website developing company. Magento makes it very affordable because of its cloud hosting technology. Although the cost is dependent on the number of features you want to add and the location and other factors as well still the service is really top notch.
- Open-source platform - Magento is an open - source platform which means you will not require any money to explore the interface and browse through the templates. Only after finalising your website you can go and pay them. This is a stark difference in comparison to the other competitor platforms of the Magento.
- Magento Community - You can always reach out to the Magento community if you are stuck with something and want to know more about it. the team of talented people will always be at your service and will make a difference in your life.
- Excellent Performance - Static operations like reducing page load time, query management and high performance of the websites is Magentos forte and they are entirely the king in this regard. However we have to understand that if you want any type of customisation then you will can also customise your feature.
- Payment Options - Magento supports every online payment methods like PayPal, Google payments, Amazon payments and all other wallet services. Hence you will not face any problem when it comes to payments.
In recent years Magento is being used by all well-known e-commerce businesses like Amazon, Flipkart, Zomato and several others. However we should always note that Magento was debeloped on the purpose to help those small businesses who are not developers. Hence Magento for a small business is the ideal choice.
Why use Staging Environment?
From the customers point of view it is not an open area. However, Magento developers handle different types of tasks like migration, customisation, and upgrades regularly. The staging environment gives a holistic platform to work on all these tasks and gives a near- production ecosystem.
Although a staging site is just the duplicate of a website however unique features of staging platform is :
- It is private and password protected and hence not available to the public.
- Search engines do not necessarily detect these staging platforms
- The changes in the staging website do not usually affect the live website.
Why Big Companies are Using Magento?
You may think why are the big companies using Magento to build their platform? Well, although Magento was introduced as a platform for non-developers however if that company grows gradually and their enters into that website multiple links then it becomes extremely difficult to handle those websites without the tackling process of Magento. The staging platform is also an additional advantage to that. Hence Magento is used by major companies.
Since Magento developers in India find it convenient to use this particular platform hence Magento can be used as one of the major e-commerce development store because of their excellent functionaries.