Developing WebPages that are creatively different and varied in terms of looks, design as well as other features, is what stands apart in this todays high online traffic. The need to constantly evolve newer techniques of web development has led to technological advances in varied directions and one such avenue that has been explored in this quest is PHP.
What is PHP?
PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor or what was called as Personal Home Page initially. It is a general purpose scripting language that aids in the development of dynamic web pages and allied applications. PHP is very popular among webmasters because it is very easy to learn and understand.
What are PHP Frameworks?
The latest buzz in the PHP forums has been the recently expanding PHP frameworks that are making the web-based applications process easier. These PHP Frameworks allow webmasters to reuse the developed code, are intuitive to work with and of course stable and therefore create more impressive dynamic web content. Some of the popular PHP Frameworks are:
Advantages of PHP Frameworks
- Open-source language - PHP, being an open source language is completely free and can be installed without investing even a single penny on it. This makes it very popular among developers and web masters.
- HTML Integration - PHP code can be easily embedded in the HTML coding and this allows the server to process any particular web pager even before it is displayed on the web browser.
- Easy to learn and use - One thing which sets PHP apart from other programming languages is its simple to learn and easy to use nature. Compared to C, C++, ASP or ASP.net, PHP framework is very easy and simple and is therefore preferred by people across the globe.
- Supports Versatility - Another feature which adds to the market value of PHP medium is the versatility that makes it compatible on all OS variants such as Mac OS, Windows, Linux etc.
- Browser Support - PHP provides excellent compatibility to web browsers and content developed on this framework offers quicker navigation with efficient page loading as its processing speed is quite fast.
These and many other similar benefits offered by PHP have transformed it into the most preferred platform for web development, and the current scenario suggests a prosperous future for this technology.