Blocked Resources Report
The deeper clicks would take webmasters to the pages, which have contributed to embedding of blocked resources. Eventually, webmasters would be following a series of steps “to diagnose and resolve” as stated by John Mueller of Google.
Updated Fetch & Render Tool
The Evolution of World Wide Web has lead to all sort of tools. The Fetch & Render Tool was always meant to display to the webmasters how page is seen by Google. The updated Fetch & Render Tool would show to the webmasters the way this search engine sees a page and how visitors see the same page. It is done side by side.
According to Google, when a request for fetching URL and rendering is made, the search engine comes up with screenshots, which are rendered as user/visitor and Googlebot. The whole thing helps to identify various issues that make the Googlebot to see pages differently.
No matter what was Google Webmaster Previous Update, these days all webmasters want to know about Google’s Blocked Resources Report and Updated Fetch & Render Tool. Hope this blog provided the readers useful information! Already many have gone through this report called Blocked Resources Report. Those who didn’t know about it, they too know now; this write-up has provided needed information.
Ruling Trends Of Website Designs in 2015
The website for any company has become the face of it and your potential customers, clients and investors judge the quality of your work primarily through this online mode. Thus, it is important for you to keep your site looking fresh and in-sync with the current trends […]
5 Tips For Hiring A Web Designer
Hiring a Web Designer could be a tough task. It is one of your most crucial hires because he/she is the person who will craft your company’s online image and a Web Designer should know about internet marketing other wise an ineffective Web Designer could cause you more harm than good […]
Hiring a Web Designer could be a tough task. It is one of your most crucial hires because he/she is the person who will craft your company’s online image and a Web Designer should know about internet marketing other wise an ineffective Web Designer could cause you more harm than good!. With more than thousands of Designers to choose from you can easily get overwhelmed while hiring one. You might have often heard about people ending up in the hands of the wrong designer. It simply results in a disastrous website, which can totally hamper all the growth aspects of a business. Here are some tips and strategies to help you choose the right talent.
Hire for Talent first, then Experience
The talent and aptitude of a Web Designer should be the most important consideration when you hire one. While experience is important, it can be a drawback too. The innate talent of a Website Designer could be the bigger predictor of success rather than his/her experience. Just because a Designer lacks experience does not mean that he can’t create a cutting edge website for you.
The must-have Skills
The knowledge of HTML, CSS and Java Script for a Web Designer is like the holy Bible for a Christian. In addition, a Designer who knows PHP, Flash, Ajax, graphics creation is a bonus for you.
The Portfolio Matters
The portfolios of the Designers can give you a clear picture about their expertise and skills. Examine the portfolios online as this gives you a chance to see how the websites actually work. Check the functionality and features of the web design portfolio. Also, check if the navigation layout creates a useful experience for the user.
Good Designer, Good references
Asking for references of people whom they have worked with earlier is a good practice. Read some reviews and testimonials before you make the final decision. Calling up the references is also a good idea as it gives you a clear about the quality of their work.
Sign up a Contract
If the Designer you are planning to hire doesn’t usually use contracts, then finding another Designer will be a smart move. Contracts are very essential protection tools for both the parties as you both are at risk without a contract. The contract should include dates, time, deadlines, estimated costs, due dates, etc.
Take your time while hiring your Web Designer after evaluating them on the above mentioned parameters. But if you realize the person is just not up to the mark, let him/her go as fast as possible.
The website for any company has become the face of it and your potential customers, clients and investors judge the quality of your work primarily through this online mode. Thus, it is important for you to keep your site looking fresh and in-sync with the current trends. To help you get on the right track and stay ahead of the contemporaries, we have brought forth a set of Latest Web Designing And Development Techniques for you. Have a look…
Be responsive or don’t be: With most people using internet through their phones, it is not only better but a must for your website to be optimized for mobile devices. Without a responsive interface, you cannot hope to generate leads from there. This means you are surely way behind your competitors.
Emphasis on typography and fonts: What has been written on the site is of significance but how it has been written will determine whether your visitors will actually read it or not. So make sure that you incorporate brilliantly designed texts into the site and deliver the messages with a punch.
Bold images and videos in the backdrop: The times are of being bold and speaking out loud. This is something that should be reflected in your Web Design. Make use of large patterns in the background or full page images that call attention to themselves. You can use powerful contrasting colors as well.
Personalization: You haven’t given your visitors anything if not this. Today, every user wants to have a customized experience. So, use the data you have picked through cookies in a manner to actually make the experience of your user worthwhile.
Apart from these ideas, you can also use your imagination in tandem with these trends and create a masterpiece of a website. Let your potential customers be hooked on the very first them they visit you with such Web Designs.
Why Should PPC Be A Part of Your Advertising Campaign in 2015 The fiercely competitive scenario of being visible on search results is all the more a reason for finding out edgy ways of search engine optimization and advertising yourself online. One thing that should definitely find place amid your adverting campaign strategy in 2015 is Pay Per Click (PPC) […]
Factors Affecting the Success of Your Website The usability and utility of the website determine that whether it be a success or failure. It is important that your website have a user-centric design. In case you want to increase the number of visitors coming to your website then you may seek the help of an expert in this field […]
Redesign Websites: Some Insights These days almost every business is operated via website. It is not surprising to see websites owners making drastic changes on their websites from time to time. Every website owner wants that his/her website should look attractive and reflect clearly the culture of the company […]
Google Analytics Introduces “Trash Can” Feature For Recovering Deleted Data As the famous saying goes” Mistake is the first step of success”. The saying holds true because mistakes are considered to be the stepping stones towards success and offer a valuable lesson. We all make mistakes and in this age of technology, a mistaken click could cause irrevocable damage […]
As the famous saying goes” Mistake is the first step of success”. The saying holds true because mistakes are considered to be the stepping stones towards success and offer a valuable lesson. We all make mistakes and in this age of technology, a mistaken click could cause irrevocable damage. You could accidentally delete some crucial data with one poorly timed slip of your finger. But there is good news for all the souls who have done this dreadful mistake. Google Analytics is introducing “Trash Can “feature, which will allow users to retrieve deleted data.
Trash Can to the rescue
Trash Can feature help users to retrieve deleted properties, views and accounts within 35 days of the fatal click. This handy little feature could have saved people a lot of stress. Many people end up accidently deleting important data they have worked on for months. It is here that Trash Can comes to your rescue. This tool is a big relief for Internet marketing and SEO experts who are often found brainstorming for ideas to salvage deleted data.
How it works
To experience the benefits of Trash Can feature go to the Administration tab, select an account, and click the Trash Can feature, which appears on the left-hand panel. Once you have done this, check off the data you want to recover and click the Restore button. This simple click brings back everything to normal.
Limitations of Trash Can
The holy tool can help to retrieve lost data only up to 35 days. After 35 days, the data is lost forever.
Indeed Trash Can is a recovery feature for Google Analytics. It simply implies that a user will no longer have to worry about losing data. The accidently deleted data/ views/ accounts will be safely saved by Trash Can in a recovery folder.
These days almost every business is operated via website. It is not surprising to see websites owners making drastic changes on their websites from time to time. Every website owner wants that his/her website should look attractive and reflect clearly the culture of the company. If the website is not attracting enough traffic or looks outdated, one should think about redesigning the website. Redesign Websites: Some Insights are given below!
There are various goals that a website owner wants to achieve when he/she decides to get the website redesigned, and some of them are:
· Attract traffic
· Customer retention & satisfaction
· Raise money
· Make brand identity
· Employee retention & satisfaction
Before starting the website redesign, one should start by asking oneself few simple questions such as:
· What is the nature of business one owns?
· What are the goals of the company?
· What all should the website have and do so that it supports the business of the website owner?
The above questions would help one redesign the website accordingly. Some effective changes that one can make to ones website are following:
Have Simple Design: Keep the website design simple. The home page of the site and its various other pages should be very clean. The design should be visually nice but there should be no flashing and blinking. There should be enough white space in the design and images should be displayed in a page-scrolling format.
Use of Different Information Formats: Each page should be designed such to have images, text and icons. Different viewers like to inhale information in different ways. Some prefer text while others prefer videos. So, a website design should have different information formats included.
Encourage Viewers to Take Action: A website design should have many buttons, links and different ways via which viewers can take action. A design with the right options can lure viewers into subscribing to the email list or sign for the demonstration. The prime objective of the website should be to make the viewers take action.
Give a Guided Experience: A website should have clear pathways. A website’s navigation bar should have organized items and there should be buttons that should take viewer to next page. A website design can have strategic placement of arrows too. One can also incorporate pop-up forms in the website.
Hope this article provided the readers with needed information about website redesigning
The usability and utility of the website determine that whether it be a success or failure. It is important that your website have a user-centric design. In case you want to increase the number of visitors coming to your website then you may seek the help of an expert in this field. Many firms offer web design services that help in designing and maintaining the websites.
- You need to be better than your competitors are. Make sure that you provide good quality products, services, and that too at reasonable rates. Buyers never visit just one site so make sure that you stand different from your competitors.
- Content plays a great role in informing your client about your products and services. Content helps your company to be found in the search engines. Search Engines match people’s searches with the content available on the market. Thus, make sure to have good quality content on your websites.
- Make sure that your website has buying options and contact details as a part of your content. This will promote give convenience to interested customers thus promoting sales of your business.
- Your website must be compatible with all various operating systems and web browsers. This would make your website more accessible.
- Test every page of your website as mistakes might be hidden in pages buried deep in your website.
- This might give a wrong impression on your website visitors.
- Make sure that you provide your visitors with reasons to leave their email address or other contact details. It is important that you send communication material to your visitors from time to time so that they remember your company and they can contact you whenever the need arise.
- Know what impress your visitors and convert them to a lead or sale. Also, have knowledge of what turns them off this will help you to increase company’s sales and lead generation.
- Use the art of SEO in order to promote your site. Come up in the search engines when keywords related to your products and series are typed.
- For increasing the traffic to your website, advertise your website. In case your potential customers view your ad but needs, more information than they can your website can be a great information tool for them.In today’s date website plays a significant role in the promotion of the business. If you need to promote sales of your business, create a professional looking websites and incorporate the above said features in it. This will help you to increase traffic coming to your website.
The fiercely competitive scenario of being visible on search results is all the more a reason for finding out edgy ways of search engine optimization and advertising yourself online. One thing that should definitely find place amid your adverting campaign strategy in 2015 is Pay Per Click (PPC). If you still haven’t ventured into this arena, read ahead to find out why you should…
- You Only Pay when Potential Customers/Clients Click- The number of people clicking is an assurance of your company being noticed. This is a very direct way of knowing how many people your advertisement was actually able to target and the amount you pay is solely based on that. Whereas with other advertising strategies, you spend a particular amount without having any knowledge about the number of people it actually engaged.
- Controlling the Budget- With PPC, you can out a cap on your daily advertising expenditure and because it is flexible, you can change it at any time. This way you will have a better idea while allocating your budget and controlling the costs. However, it does not imply that a limited budget can get you huge results. Some factors like the industry type and competitiveness of keywords also play a role.
- Make your specific message reach the right target customers at the right time- The location targeting and delivery options of PPC allow you to reach your target audience with a specific ad at the desired time, thereby increasing its impact. You can also choose the preferred mode, such as, through mobile phones.
- PPC data can guide your other advertising strategies- Since PPC is a straightforward approach, you can easily gauge the effectiveness of your keywords or the demand of your newly launched products. This would give your SEO and other advertising teams a specific direction to work in.The New Year is about doing new things, for yourself as well as for your business. So go ahead and start prepping for your Affiliate Marketing Campaign now!
Little Known Facts You Should Know About Dedicated Hosting
A Dedicated Hosting Server is the one in which the owner has complete control over the operational aspects of the server; like operating system, hardware, applications, etc. The Dedicated Servers are provided by hosting service providers which are housed in their data centers […]
Top Reasons Determining Need Of Mobile Websites
In this age of speed and technology, everyone is looking for convenient and speedy options to get immediate solutions for their queries. Most people today have smart phones and it has been observed that they like to surf internet on their smart phones only rather than a PC or laptop […]
Penguin To Shift To Continuous Updates Says Google
Google has confirmed that it will now release regular updates of its Penguin algorithm. The search engine giant released a statement via its spokesperson, that the last penguin update Penguin 3.0, is still rolling out and there would not be any definitive end point to the task […]
Advantages Of Graphic Designing For A Business Website
The web space is filled with numerous Business Websites. The biggest challenge for a company is to generate exposure for its website. Holding the attention of the visitor is very important to facilitate visitor to customer conversions and therefore, enhancing the business […]
The Guidelines For A Successful Website
Internet is the giant player of business and communication today. Almost every business operates or has plans of launching its own website. The web space is already full with a lot of websites. In such scenario, it is difficult for a newly established Website to grab the attention of the audience […]