Hiring A PHP Developer
04 September, 2013 03:00 PM
Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP), originally known as Personal Home Page, is one of the most popular and commonly used programming languages. With the rapid growth of Web Designing & Development Industry, numerous PHP Web Development Companies are opting for web applications based on PHP. If you too are thinking of Hiring A PHP Developer either directly or through a PHP Web Development Company then keep in mind that the selection must be done very carefully. The PHP Developer must have the requisite qualifications and should be capable of analyzing, designing, developing, maintaining, testing, implementing and supporting the PHP based web applications.
Responsibilities Of PHP Developer:
Competencies & Skills Of The PHP Developer:
- Designing PHP websites with the use of PHP based framework.
- Planning and handling cross-browser usability analysis against W3C.
- Developing websites with the use of PHP, ASP.NET, and MySQL other favorable programming tools.
- Building and developing advanced, innovative database driven systems and websites including eCommerce.
- Maintenance and development of websites with the use of MySQL and PHP.
- Building and developing compatible User Interface functionality through jQuery and the like.
- Analyzing and confirming the work completed as part of the development process.
In order to effectively handle the above-mentioned responsibilities, the PHP Developer is expected to have the competences and skills such as:
- Aptitude for multi-tasking and responding promptly to the irregular priorities.
- Capability to meet deadlines.
- Confidence to complete targets with a positive, “go-getting” attitude.
- Capable to clearly discuss the technical data with colleagues and clients from non technical background.
- Knack to continuously monitor the latest technologies, industry trends and standards.
- Systematic yet creative to for efficient problem solving.
It is wise to select a PHP Developer on the basis of their skills, competencies and efficiency to handle responsibilities. However, if you are looking for a PHP Web Development Company
instead of hiring a PHP Developer directly, then make sure that the:
- PHP Web Development Company has adequate experience of varied web applications as professionalism coupled with vast experience matters a lot in this arena.
- You can ask the professionals at the PHP Web Development Company to show their portfolios in order to have a fair idea about the kinds of projects they have handled yet. After all, efficiency maters a lot..
- Last but not least, the PHP Web Development Company must be licensed.
Hiring a professional and reliable PHP Developer or PHP Web Development Company is not tough; it only requires some attentiveness and knowledge.